- • Requirements for the controlled devices
- • Dashboards, Zones, Categories
- • Simple thermostat with hysteresis
- • Simple Heating management using Weekly schedule and Presence switch
- • Power limiting
- • Notification on high temperature (DEPRECATED)
- • Configuring hysteresis control via Equation Smart Rule
- • PID Temperature regulation
- • PID Cascade
- • Regulation of Boiler Cascade
- • Equithermic regulation
- • Heating control in high electricity tariff via load management tariff indicator input
- • Heating and Cooling modes
- • Editing multiple devices
- • Integrate multiple control units Core
- • Safe values
- • How to combine two daily schedules in one day
- • Grouping or linking devices together
- • Using statistic values in Smart Rules
- • Hot water circulation pump control
- • Exporting data from TapHome into Google Spreadsheet using Integromat
- • Exporting device descriptions
- • 2022.2
- • 2022.1
- • 2021.3
- • 2021.2
- • 2021.1
- • 2020.1
- • 2019.1
- • 2018.1
- • 2017.1 - Blinds automation - angle control update
- • 2017.1 - Blinds automation - Depth of sun rays
- • 2017.1 - Charts updated
- • 2017.1 - Core update from the app
- • 2017.1 - Double click and triple click
- • 2017.1 - Expose devices
- • 2017.1 - Multi-value switch
- • 2017.1 - Permissions
- • 2017.1 - Replace module action
- • 2017.1 - Set to Automatic mode - "Push buttons event" Smart Rule
- • 2017.1 – Daily schedule Smart Rule
- • Firmware changelog
- • Transition of MAC address handling
Improved charts visualisation
Thermostat displays set point and actual temperature in one chart.
Charts can be added into a Dashboard. Multiple charts can be scrolled on the same timeline simultaneously.
HTTP communication parsing interface between devices.
For example Shelly, Sonos, Keba car charger, TV, audio receivers.
More info here.
Display of values of Smart Rules in real time.
Device details display which Smart Rules is currently active and what are the values of Smart Rules.
Actions in Smart Rules can trigger notifications. It is possible to set which account should receive the notification.
New device types
Less configuration, better visualization:
THERMOELECTRIC VALVE MIX VALVE CIRCULATION PUMP TEMPERATURE SENSOR PRESENCE SENSOR LIGHT SOURCES
Integration with Amazon Alexa
If you are interested in testing, please contact us to add you to beta testing program on Amazon.
Amazon Alexa integration is currently available only for UK and IT accounts. Germany and other countries will be added soon.
RGB devices support “set range” feature for brightness level
Devices created from ModBus or Packet parser template can have zone/category set
Device in Dashboard view displays zone
PWM output displays state of a relay in Dashboard/detail view
Settings - All users and My location displays currently logged in users
List of locations shows if the project is online or offline and displays last 4 digits of the access token
Possibility to set language in My location menu
8 DIM module displays additional information - frequency, pulse length, error count, last error, voltage