Electric meter based on impulse counter
- Impulse counter electric meter must be connected into any TapHome's digital input.
- Cable is +24V, White is connected directly to input. (e.g. Blue to +24V, white to UI1)
Configuration of digital input
Input must be set as impulse counter
TapHome application -> Menu -> Devices -> open appropriate device (e.g. UI19)
Configuration of virtual device
Define Virtual device "Electric Meter (Impulse Counter)" in Menu → Setting → Virtual Devices → Add virtual device
Linking of virtual device and real Electric meter
- New virtual Electric meter must be configured and linked with real Electric meter sensor (appropriate input)
- Device settings → Impulse counter → choose Electric meter already connected (see Configuration of input)
- Impulses per kWh are set by default to 1000 but can be changed according to technical paramters of Electric meter
- Calibration is set if Electric meter already shows measured values (before connected and configured in TapHome)
Total consumption can be calibrated in Service Settings → Device → Calibration
Demand shows 5 minute average, in order to avoid noise when demand is low and impulses are being received infrequently.