- Instant memory of recent changes on output devices
- Who, why and when changed value of a device
Device can now report specific error or warning, with description.
- Detection of overheated output on relay modules
- Warning if relay output is changed too often (which could reduce its life)
- Warning if module is overheated (measured inside microprocessor)
- Detection of overloaded output on LED/OC module
- Low battery warning on ZigBee devices
- Detection of short circuit and disconnected sensor for analog inputs
New and improved Smart rules
🎉 New smart rule: Script
Enhanced Formula smart rule, with multiple computations that are evaluated in given order.
Example usage: counter is reset on specific time or event, that stores value of previous period to separate variable, while its value is continually increased during current period
📅 Formula smart rule
Added option to evaluate not only after each change, but also on specific event (e.g. every Sunday at 10:00)
💡 Push button dimming smart rule improvements
Added extra options for fading, possibility to set minimum fade value, possibility to disable handling of short press, which can be practical when used in combination with Lighting timer smart rule
🏡 Control blinds with up and down push buttons
Improved behavior when applied to multiple blinds
🧮 New mathematical expressions
POWER, MOD, ABS, CEIL, FLOOR, RAND, RANDINT, SIGN, SQRT, LOG, LN. More info >
Stability and transparency
Simple value conversions
Convert analog input or variable to specific value type, e.g. CO2, Wind Speed, Temperature, Pressure, etc.
Port Manager - Internal table with used ports, that warns if for example 2 services are linked on the same TCP/UDP port. This relates typically to Packet parser, Integration protocol TCP / UDP, SIP Doorbell.
All Locations - Added information if the location is online, or for how long it is offline.
Email notifications about potential problems with control unit.
Daikin air conditioning interface - bug fixes.
Possibility to use Siri shortcuts, NFC tags, Android Tasker
Integration with home-assistant.io thanks to community project
Demo available here
login:demo, password: demo
- Peer to peer remote connection, activated automatically, improves audio quality
- Audio quality improvements
- Improved rendering of video streams on all platforms
- Ring notification improvements on iOS and Android
- Lots of bugfixes
User interface and platform specific
- iOS FaceID check on startup
New hardware interfaces
- Zigbee gateway with portfolio of compatible radio devices
- Packet parser can now parse a file via FTP connection
- Support for Powerview Hub 2.0 (blinds and awnings)
- New Packet parser templates: Yeelight, Denon Heos, OpenWeather etc.
- Bug fixes of charts and statistics, especially on electric meters.