TapHome system can be used to control air conditioning split units or outdoor units.
Below is the list of possible integration methods:
- Simple configuration
- Minimum or zero additional costs
- Full feature set
- Communication via RS485 (Bus) connection.
- Multiple split units can be fully operated from TapHome with minimum additional costs.
- PI-485 can be provided by LG supplier or purchased directly from TapHome at email@example.com for 124,50 Euro - recommended retail price without VAT
Click here for more info
In order to integrate Toshiba air conditioning units, please use a Modbus gateway called TCB-IFMB640TLE.
- Communication with Gree via RS485 (Bus) connection.
- No extra costs - RS485 gateway is included in U-MATCH Series DC Inverter AIR Conditioners
- Multiple split units can be fully operated from TapHome
Click here for more info about Gree integration
- Necessary to wire each individual AC split unit
- Not all features of the AC unit can be controlled
- G (fan)
- Y1 (compressor 1)
Step by step configuration is described here.
Window contact of air conditioning system
Connect potential-free TapHome DO output (12DO module) to open/close window contact of some air conditioning models.
- Not many air conditioning models support this directly. For some models, you can order extra card for this purpose.
- This method only allows to switch AC between OFF and standard operation
IntesisBox communication hardware
- Wide compatibility list (supports Daikin, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Hisense, Midea, Mitsubishi Electric, LG, Panasonic Eherea / VRF, Samsung, Toshiba, etc.)
- High price
- More complex setup
Click here for more info.