- • Requirements for the controlled devices
- • Dashboards, Zones, Categories
- • Simple thermostat with hysteresis
- • Simple Heating management using Weekly schedule and Presence switch
- • Power limiting
- • Notification on high temperature (DEPRECATED)
- • Configuring hysteresis control via Equation Smart Rule
- • PID Temperature regulation
- • PID Cascade
- • Regulation of Boiler Cascade
- • Equithermic regulation
- • Heating control in high electricity tariff via load management tariff indicator input
- • Heating and Cooling modes
- • Editing multiple devices
- • Integrate multiple control units Core
- • Safe values
- • How to combine two daily schedules in one day
- • Grouping or linking devices together
- • Using statistic values in Smart Rules
- • Hot water circulation pump control
- • Exporting data from TapHome into Google Spreadsheet using Integromat
- • Exporting device descriptions
- • 2022.2
- • 2022.1
- • 2021.3
- • 2021.2
- • 2021.1
- • 2020.1
- • 2019.1
- • 2018.1
- • 2017.1 - Blinds automation - angle control update
- • 2017.1 - Blinds automation - Depth of sun rays
- • 2017.1 - Charts updated
- • 2017.1 - Core update from the app
- • 2017.1 - Double click and triple click
- • 2017.1 - Expose devices
- • 2017.1 - Multi-value switch
- • 2017.1 - Permissions
- • 2017.1 - Replace module action
- • 2017.1 - Set to Automatic mode - "Push buttons event" Smart Rule
- • 2017.1 – Daily schedule Smart Rule
- • Firmware changelog
- • Transition of MAC address handling
- Initial setup
- LED indications of Bus modules
LED indications of Bus modules
Information below is available for TapHome Bus modules with firmware version 25 or above.
Device is powered and communicates with Core control unit.
Configuration dialog in iOS or Android app for this module is currently open.
(/) This way you can identify module that you are configuring, and rename it for future reference
Device is powered, but receives invalid communication packets.
(x) Check if bus is wired correctly
(x) Check if A and B terminals are connected in correct order
(x) Check if 100Ohm termination resistor is placed at the end of bus wire between A and B
(x) Check if device is connected on TapHome Bus wires. Connecting TapHome device on Modbus or other protocol would cause invalid packets on TapHome module, that would be displayed as 1 flash
Device is powered and has valid communication with Core control unit, however messages are not directed towards this module.
(/) Everything is ready, but module has not been scanned (Hardware → TapHome Bus → Find new devices)
Device is powered, but does not hear any communication.
(X) Check if proper BUS terminal is enabled in Hardware → TapHome Bus → Terminals
Device is not powered or not working correctly.
(X) Check if there is 24VDC between +24 and GND terminal. Tolerance is ±10%.