TapHome system can be used to control air conditioning split units or outdoor units.
Below is the list of possible integration methods:
- Simple configuration
- Minimum or zero additional costs
- Full feature set
- Communication via RS485 (Bus) connection.
- Multiple split units can be fully operated from TapHome with minimum additional costs.
- PI-485 can be provided by LG supplier or purchased directly from TapHome at firstname.lastname@example.org for 124,50 Euro - recommended retail price without VAT
Click here for more info
In order to integrate Toshiba air conditioning units, please use a Modbus gateway called TCB-IFMB640TLE.
- Communication with Gree via RS485 (Bus) connection.
- No extra costs - RS485 gateway is included in U-MATCH Series DC Inverter AIR Conditioners
- Multiple split units can be fully operated from TapHome
Click here for more info about Gree integration
IntesisBox communication hardware
- Wide compatibility list (supports Daikin, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Hisense, Midea, Mitsubishi Electric, LG, Panasonic Eherea / VRF, Samsung, Toshiba, etc.)
Read more at Intesis