Virtual electric meter based on fixed consumption of a switch
If you know what is the electricity consumption on any TapHome operated switch, it is possible to create virtual electric meter for each device to measure its actual and total electricity consumption. Also it is possible to link more virtual electric meters into a group to show actual and total electricity consumption of this group.
- Create virtual Electric meter (linked to a switch) in Settings → Virtual devices → Add new device → Electric meter (Linked to a switch).
- In Service settings, switch to Device tab and assign a switch and its power consumption when switch is turned on.
- Create electric meters for more switches in your installation.
- Create virtual Electric meters group in Settings → Virtual devices → Add new device → Electric meters group
- In Service settings, switch to Device tab and assign one or more electric meters to this group.