- • Requirements for the controlled devices
- • Dashboards, Zones, Categories
- • Simple thermostat with hysteresis
- • Simple Heating management using Weekly schedule and Presence switch
- • Power limiting
- • Notification on high temperature (DEPRECATED)
- • Configuring hysteresis control via Equation Smart Rule
- • PID Temperature regulation
- • PID Cascade
- • Regulation of Boiler Cascade
- • Equithermic regulation
- • Heating control in high electricity tariff via load management tariff indicator input
- • Heating and Cooling modes
- • Editing multiple devices
- • Integrate multiple control units Core
- • Safe values
- • How to combine two daily schedules in one day
- • Grouping or linking devices together
- • Using statistic values in Smart Rules
- • Hot water circulation pump control
- • Exporting data from TapHome into Google Spreadsheet using Integromat
- • Exporting device descriptions
- • 2022.2
- • 2022.1
- • 2021.3
- • 2021.2
- • 2021.1
- • 2020.1
- • 2019.1
- • 2017.1 - Blinds automation - angle control update
- • 2017.1 - Blinds automation - Depth of sun rays
- • 2017.1 - Charts updated
- • 2017.1 - Core update from the app
- • 2017.1 - Double click and triple click
- • 2017.1 - Expose devices
- • 2017.1 - Multi-value switch
- • 2017.1 - Permissions
- • 2017.1 - Replace module action
- • 2017.1 - Set to Automatic mode - "Push buttons event" Smart Rule
- • 2017.1 – Daily schedule Smart Rule
- • Firmware changelog
- • Transition of MAC address handling
- Grouping or linking devices together
Grouping or linking devices together
It is possible to control e.g. thermostats and blinds together.
There are a few possible approaches:
Create a group of thermostats / blinds in Virtual devices, and add slave devices that you want to control with this group.
Each device has autonomy, but when controlled by the group master, they all receive the same command.
(/) possible to assign automatic Smart Rules directly to group device
(/) response time is faster compared to Link Smart Rule approach
(X) Unable to see real values of grouped slave devices on the master device
Analog output group, Blind group, Slide group, Electric meters group
Changing value of Blind group is also applying the change to both linked blinds.
Please note that Blinds East is in Manual override mode, because it had active Smart Rule and a manual change was performed on Blind group.
"Link" Smart Rule
Connect multiple devices with "Link" Smart Rule. Master and slave devices can be defined.
IMPORTANT: Link Smart Rule only evaluates manual value changes. For example, if master thermostat if changed by Weekly schedule Smart Rule, this change is not applied to linked slave thermostat.
(/) simple setup, no need for creating extra virtual device
(/) possible to assign priority when evaluating Link Smart Rule
(X) slower response time if evaluation is complex
Switch, Thermostat, Analog output
Manual change of temperature on Thermostat living room changes also temperatures on other master thermostats (Thermostat kitchen), as well as on other slave thermostats (bedroom, kids room 1 and 2).
However if Thermostat bedroom is manually changed, it does not affect any other thermostat, only itself, because it is defined as slave.