It reads data from temperature, humidity and CO2 sensors.
The module translates temperature sensor information into internal bus communication. This makes it possible to make huge installations with many sensors. Plus there is no sensitivity to cable lengths and possible voltage losses or communication noise when compared to traditional analog, resistive or 1-Wire sensors. A solid solution. Plus, terminals for air humidity and CO2 sensors make it an universal distributed sensor hub.
- 2 x resistive NTC sensors 5 – 15kOhm
- 2 terminals for relative air humidity sensor and CO2 sensor
- 2 terminals for connection of CO2 or air humidity sensors
- Power supply 24VDC
- Energy consumption 0.4W
- Operating temperature: 0 to +55 ° C
- Installation into light switch box
- ID: TH-2NTC-FM
- Product is CE certified. Manufacturing process is certified under TÜV SÜD ISO 9001:2000.
- DWG file download
- PDF wiring scheme