All-in-one communication interface for access control. The gateway has Wiegand terminals for integration of card readers, keypads or fingerprint readers from any manufacturer. Relay outputs operate door locks. Digital inputs record door handle.
- Terminals for connecting 2 independent Wiegand devices (W26, W34). Wiegand interfaces W0 and W1 are optically isolated. Input type: current source, max. reverse voltage 30VDC, input impedance 5kOhm. Maximum rated isolation voltage 3750V.
- 2 relay outputs 6A/30VDC with NO/NC terminals
- 2 digital non-optically isolated inputs. Bidirectional AC input, allowed voltage 12-30V AC/DC, input impedance 12kOhm, ESD protection 500W. Maximum rated isolation voltage 3750V.
- 12VDC connector to power connected access control devices. 12V/350mA DC/DC to single output converter with galvanic isolation. Isolation voltage 100V. Built-in OCP (over-current protection) with auto recovery, OVP (over-voltage protection), ESD protection 500W.
- In case 350mA is not enough to power the reader, GND of both 24VDC and external 12VDC power supply must be connected
- Beware of combining W26 and W34 readers - each reader will have the same access card identified by a different code, and thus the system will recognize it as 2 different cards
- Power consumption with relay open: 1 W.
- Power consumption with relay open: 1.5 W.
- Power consumption of built-in DC/DC converter 3.6 W.
- Power supply 24VDC + -10%
- Coverage: IP20, operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Installation flush-mounted in 68 mm junction box. Width 54 mm, height 23 mm
We recommend adding a maximum of 500 cards or 500 users. If this limit is exceeded, the system will be slower to respond.