All-in-one communication interface for access control. The gateway has Wiegand terminals for integration of card readers, keypads or fingerprint readers from any manufacturer. Relay outputs operate door locks. Digital inputs record door handle.
- Terminals for connecting 2 independent Wiegand devices (W26, W34). Wiegand interfaces W0 and W1 are optically isolated. Input type: current sourcing, max. reverse voltage 30VDC, input impedance 5kOhm. Maximum rated isolation voltage 3750V.
- 2 relay outputs 6A/30VDC with NO / NC terminals
- 2 digital potential free optically isolated inputs. Bidirectional AC input, allowed voltage 12-30V AC/DC, input impedance 12kOhm, ESD protection 500W. Maximum rated isolation voltage 3750V.
- 12VDC terminal for powering of the connected access control devices. Single output 12V / 350mA DC/DC converter with galvanic isolation. Isolation voltage 100V. Built in OCP (over current protection) with auto-recovery, OVP (overvoltage protection), ESD protection 500W.
- Energy consumption when relays open: 1W
- Energy consumption when relays closed: 1.5W
- Energy consumption of built-in DC/DC converter 3.6W
- Power supply 24VDC +-10%
- Protection: IP20, operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Flush mount installation into 68 mm junction box. Width 54 mm, height 23 mm
We recommend adding a maximum of 500 cards or 500 users. Above this limit the system will be less responsive.