It is used when just one analog output 0-10V is needed.
- Conversion range: PWM signal to 0-10V
- Power source / input signal / output signal: 3KVDC isolation
- Power supply: 24VDC, ±10% input range
- Anti-fire packaging: UL94V-0 standard
- Temperature range: -20°C ~ +50°C, relative humidity 10 ~ 90% (non condensing)
- Fine tuning of output voltage by potentiometer
- PWM receiver frequency: 100Hz - 900Hz
- Precison: 5%
- Define UO on TapHome module as “LED Dimmer”
- Set PWM frequency=800Hz
- In TapHome app, set value of output to 50%. Measure voltage between UO and GND with a multimeter. Adjust potentiometer until multimeter shows 5.00VDC. This will calibrate your pulse signal to this module. Please note, that if the frequency changes, the adapter might need to be recalibrated again.