The module translates temperature sensor information and push button inputs into internal bus communication. Daisy chain wiring topology for push button inputs saves space in the distribution box, fewer data cables are required and installation time is reduced. For the temperature sensor inputs, there is no sensitivity to cable lengths, possible voltage losses or communication noise when compared to traditional analog or 1-Wire sensors.
- 6 universal inputs configurable for:
- NTC temperature inputs with resistance measurement range 100Ohm – 100kOhm +-50Ohm. Measurement deviation on 1km Cat6 cable: -0.3 °C at 25 °C.
- Push button inputs
- Reed / status inputs
- Impulse counter inputs, frequency 100Hz per channel, sample rate 200Hz per channel, pulse on time > 5 milliseconds
- Analog inputs 0-10V with voltage measurement range 0-12VDC, single-ended type, resolution 8bits, accuracy 0.1% of full scale, input impedance >16kOhm, normal mode rejection 50dB at 55Hz, conversion time 1250 milliseconds
- For analog input 4-20mA it is necessary to connect a 500Ohm resistor and set in Service settings of the input minimum voltage to 2V
- 2 terminals for relative air humidity sensor and CO2 sensor
- Power supply 24VDC +-10%
- Energy consumption: 0.4W
- Operating temperature: -20 to +55 °C