The module translates input information into internal bus communication. This makes it possible to make huge installations with many inputs. Plus, terminals for air humidity and CO2 sensors make it an universal distributed sensor hub.
- 2 universal inputs configurable for:
- NTC temperature inputs with resistance measurement range 100Ohm – 100kOhm +-50Ohm. Measurement deviation on 1km Cat6 cable: -0.3 °C at 25 °C.
- Push button inputs
- Reed / status inputs
- Impulse counter inputs, frequency 100Hz per channel, sample rate 200Hz per channel, pulse on time > 5 milliseconds
- Analog inputs 0-10V with voltage measurement range 0-12VDC, single-ended type, resolution 8bits, accuracy 0.1% of full scale, input impedance >16kOhm, normal mode rejection 50dB at 55Hz, conversion time 1250 milliseconds
- For analog input 4-20mA it is necessary to connect a 500Ohm resistor and set in Service settings of the input minimum voltage to 2V
- 2 terminals for relative air humidity sensor and CO2 sensor
- Power supply 24VDC +-10%
- Energy consumption 0.4W
- Operating temperature: -20 to +55 ° C
- Installation into light switch box. Width 41 mm, height 23 mm.