A powerful relay output module. Industrial-grade protection with multiple temperature sensors next to the relays to make sure there is no overheating. The module's software makes sure the total switched load does not exceed the main circuit breaker performance. Multiple phases can be connected. Fixed screw terminals do not release the cables. All outputs are universal for standalone switched output, AC blinds motor controller or PWM. No outputs stay unused.
- 12x potential-free relay outputs, 16A, inrush current 500A/2ms
- Relay lifetime: 100 000 cycles under maximum load, 2 000 000 cycles under average load
- Maximum total load 70A
- Output configurations:
- Standalone switched output
- AC blinds motor with internal blocking of both outputs
- PWM output
- Standby energy consumption: 1W
- Energy consumption for one relay closed: 0.4W
- Power dissipation for each 1A of load: 0.16W
- Maximum power dissipation at full load of 70A for all relays closed: 1+0.4x12+0.16x70=17W
- Power supply 24VDC +-10%
- Protection: IP20, operating temperature: -20°C to 40°C
- DIN rail, 6 modules. Width 107 mm, height 59 mm.