- Corrected error handling in Ble14. Corrected incorrect DO index handling in KNX Gateway.
- Added blinds flag for choosing between 20% and 100% when calibrate to border.
- Corrected I2C communication and CO2 averaging in STM32L modules. Added support for NTC calibration - STM32L modules.
- Fixed generation of serial numbers of 6UI 6UO rev 1.0, 2UI rev 1.0, 12DO rev 2.0, 12LED/OC rev 2.0 and 14BLe rev 2.3 modules
- Fixed scan of 6UI 6UO rev 1.0, 2UI rev 1.0, 12DO rev 2.0 modules - problem with generator of random numbers
- Fixed initialization of power limited output
- Flush mount modules - fixed handling of erased EEPROM
- Blinds - improved handling of actions that set similar position and angle
- Added support for synchronized transactions (actions from 1 smart rule are performed at exactly the same time on all affected devices)
- Safe values when module is not communicating with Core
- Modules with EXT sensors are not being restarted during scan request
- UI24 changed analog comparator value for digital input (0-7V / 8-24V)
- Significantly lowered power consumption for modules 2NTC4DI, 2NTC2DI2DO, Core14
- Optimised power consumption for all modules on XMEGA architecture
- Corrected blind angle change when 100% reached and different time defined for up/down movement
- Fix of displayed CPU temperature
- No unnecessary motion of blinds when desired position is reached
- Fixed EEPROM update - works differently as read/write
- Improved CO2 value filtering
- Fixed speed of wind sensor (approx. 2x increase in wind speed!!!), improved reporting of windspeed
- Wind and Brightness sensor memory fix
- Reverse direction setting for encoder blinds
- Faster scan of new TapHome Bus modules
- Multi-zone controller showing "configuration in progress"