Central control unit for up to 15 interior DC blinds or window motors.
It features integration of encoder DC motors for precise angle control, ability to change speed of the blind movement and motor load protection.
Combined with TapHome control software, the system is capable to synchronize hundreds of blinds across whole facades in large developer projects.
The device is compatible with encoder motors from Somfy and Orshade.
- Linux computer
- 15 outputs for DC motors
- 15 encoder inputs
- 32 push button inputs
- Output PWM frequency 20kHz
- Overvoltage protection 30V
- Idle current approximately 50mA
- Motor current 2A continuous ( 2.2A peak)
- Motor/module voltage 12-24V +/-10%
- Current limit adjustment between 0…2A
- Operating frequency 25kHz
- Operating temperature -20..+70 C
- Product is CE certified. Manufacturing process is certified under TÜV SÜD ISO 9001:2000.
- PDF wiring schema