Control unit with interfaces for internal bus, RS485 and ModBus.
Core is the brain of the system. It is a Linux computer. Linux enables lots of features which account for a great scalability of the system – remote updates of both Core and firmware in IO modules, copying of configuration to other modules or projects, cloud backups, easy deployment of new features. Three bus terminals on Core are configurable for TapHome bus, Modbus or RS485 with no need for additional standalone gateways.
- Linux computer
- Optional free cloud backend
- 3 universal bus terminals for:
- TapHome IO modules. One terminal can handle a maximum of 32 bus modules. Example: 3 bus terminals * 32 bus modules * e.g. 24 inputs = 2304 inputs; 3 * 32 * 12 = 1152 outputs.
- RS485 third party devices, e.g. an alarm system
- ModBus RTU / TCP for third party devices, e.g. air ventilation system
- 6 universal inputs configurable for:
- NTC temperature inputs with resistance measurement range 100Ohm – 100kOhm +-50Ohm
- Push button inputs
- Reed / status inputs
- Impulse counter inputs, frequency 100Hz per channel, sample rate 200Hz per channel, pulse on time > 5 milliseconds
- Analog inputs 0-10V with voltage measurement range 0-12VDC, single-ended type, resolution 8bits, accuracy 0.1% of full scale, input impedance >16kOhm, normal mode rejection 50dB at 55Hz, conversion time 1250 milliseconds
- For analog input 4-20mA it is necessary to connect a 500Ohm resistor and set in Service settings of the input minimum voltage to 2V
- 6 open collector outputs for switching of standalone relays, maximum current 50mA, maximum 48VDC for each output.
- Energy consumption 7W
- Operating temperature: 0 – 55 °C
- DIN rail, 4 modules. Width 72 mm, height 59 mm.
- Manufacturing process is certified under TÜV SÜD ISO 9001:2000.
- Wiring schemes with accessories examples are here
- DWG library is here