Used in air ventilation control for air quality measurement.
The only air quality sensor on the market with hidden installation – no bulky plastic boxes on the wall! Digital communication over a bus line enables installation over long cable lengths, no voltage loss problems.
- Detection range 300~5,000ppm CO2
- Operating principle: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Accuracy ±50 ppm±3% of reading
- Response time 1 min 30 seconds
- Operating temperature range 0~50˚C/5~85%RH
- The sensor shall be placed in an installation box. The sensing part shall be directly exposed to circulating air.
- Manufacturing process is certified under TÜV SÜD ISO 9001:2000.
- Wiring schemes with accessories examples are here
- DWG library is here