It gathers inputs from light and blind switches, temperature and motion sensors.
A very flexible input module. Every single input terminal can be configured to any possible type of input. Thanks to that all inputs are being fully utilized, none stay unused.
- 24 universal inputs configurable for:
- NTC temperature inputs with resistance measurement range 100Ohm – 100kOhm +-50Ohm
- Push button inputs
- Reed / status inputs
- Impulse counter inputs, frequency 200Hz per channel, sample rate 400Hz per channel, pulse on time > 2.5 milliseconds
- Analog inputs 0-10V with voltage measurement range 0-26VDC, single-ended type, resolution 12bits, accuracy 0.1% of full scale, input impedance >16kOhm, normal mode rejection 50dB at 60Hz, conversion time 1250 milliseconds
- For analog input 4-20mA it is necessary to connect a 500Ohm resistor and set in Service settings of the input minimum voltage to 2V (screenshot in the gallery)
- Log0: 0-7V, log1: 8-24V
- Power supply 24VDC
- Energy consumption 1W
- Protection IP20, operating temperature: 0 to + 55 ° C
- DIN rail, 6 modules. Width 107 mm, height 59 mm.
- Manufacturing process is certified under TÜV SÜD ISO 9001:2000
- Wiring schemes with accessories examples are here
- DWG library is here