It reads data from temperature sensors, switches and motion sensors.
The module translates temperature sensor information and push button inputs into internal bus communication. Daisy chain wiring topology for push button inputs saves space in the distribution box, fewer data cables are required and installation time is reduced. For the temperature sensor inputs, there is no sensitivity to cable lengths, possible voltage losses or communication noise when compared to traditional analog, resistive or 1-Wire sensors.
- Supports 2x 5-15kOhm resistive NTC sensors
- 4 digital inputs configurable for push button input, reed contact sensor input or impulse counter input
- Input Log0: 0-7V, log1: 8-24V
- Power supply 24VDC
- Energy consumption 0.4W
- Operating temperature: 0 to +55 °C
- Manufacturing process is certified under TÜV SÜD ISO 9001:2000.
- Wiring schemes with accessories examples are here
- DWG library is here