- Maximum length of each the 3 bus lines on Core is 1200 meters
- Possibility to install modules in all topologies – star, daisy-chain, tree
- Shielded cable for bus is not necessary
- Minimum distance from power line cables is not required
- The end of each bus line shall be terminated with a 100 Ohm resistor which is included in the Core packaging
Multiple electric distribution boxes
Connect GNDs wires on 24VDC power supplies in all distribution boxes.
Connecting multiple buildings on one bus cable
Optical isolator - scenarios
NTC temperature sensors
In the star topology, please use a shielded twisted cable like FTP Cat5e. You would connect the shield wire just in case there is fluctuation on temperature measurement.
Parallel run of an unshielded NTC sensor in star topology together with a power line for a dimmed light.
Alternatively, you can use 2UI / 6UI / 6UIOC / 4UI2DO distributed bus modules and connect temperature sensors to them.
Temperature deviation depending on the type of cable:
Chart: MEASUREMENT DEVIATION DEPENDING ON THE CABLE TYPE AND THE CABLE LENGTH BETWEEN THE SENSOR AND THE INPUT MODULE
12 LED / OC:
At the maximum 4A per channel, recommended cable lengths between the light and the module are:
- 30 meters for 1.5mm2 cable
- 45 meters for 2.5mm2 cable