How to add a PowerView Hub device to the TapHome application
- Connect a PowerView Hub device to your local network. In PowerView app, set static IP address of the Hub (Hub->Hub Info->Static IP->Use Static IP=ON)
- In the Taphome app create HTTP API interface or open the existing one.
- Click the “Add from template” button and choose the PowerView Hub template.
- Find out an IP address of the PowerView Hub.
- Enter the IP address.
- Click the “Create” button.
- Find out an ID of your roller/blinds by entering the URL http://(IP_address)/api/shades in any browser, where (IP_address) is the IP address of your PowerView Hub. Attribute “shadeIds” contains an ID.
Warning: there can be more than one ID in the “shadeIds” field if you have more than one roller/blinds.
- Open Service Settings of the created device in the TapHome app.
- Enter the ID number into the field Device ID.
- Save settings.
- Restart TapHome Core control unit.