KNX Gateway links ETS data points with the TapHome app. It is hence not necessary to monitor each KNX device and sniff its communication in order to use it from the app. The gateway also adds variables and advanced logic to KNX projects – sun position, time, day/night and much more. Native integration into ETS makes the gateway truly unique.
- The gateway uses Weinzierl BAOS module. It is KNX Certified. BAOS is visible in ETS.
- Maximum of 1000 freely assignable ETS data points per one gateway
- Automation programming can be done easily in TapHome and no changes in ETS are required. The handover of a finished project to the user is hence faster.
- Possibility to integrate both KNX and TapHome IO devices in a single installation
- Free cloud backend without licensing fees and with zero network configuration – no static IP addresses required, no Dyn DNS, no VPN
- Energy consumption 7W
- Operating temperature: -20 to 55 °C
- DIN rail, 2 modules. Width 36 mm, height 59 mm.
- ETS 5 product database download here