Typical condensation sensors can not provide zone regulation, they are slow to respond and as a result, the cooling performance is hindered. With this special TapHome sensor, zone control is available, dew point calculation is precise and the overall cooling performance is at its maximum. Plus, the sensor can be replaced, it is not buried forever underneath plaster.
For air conditioning control, miniature size of the sensor enables unintrusive installation locations. Digital communication over a bus line enables installation over long cable lengths.
- Relative air humidity sensor with range 0% to 100%
- Relative air humidity accuracy 3%
- Temperature sensor onboard
- Current consumption 1 mA
- When inserting the sensor into the terminal on 2UI / 6UI, please make sure the system is shut down and not powered in order to avoid damage to the sensor.
- Operating temperature -40°C to +85°C