With this module, power cables can be run like in a classic electric installation. It leads to a combined saving on both the cables and the work laying them. Daisy chain wiring topology for push button inputs and temperature sensor inputs saves space in the distribution box, fewer data cables are required and installation time is reduced.
- 2 NTC temperature inputs with resistance measurement range 100Ohm – 100kOhm +-50Ohm. Measurement deviation on 1km Cat6 cable: -0.3 °C at 25 °C.
- 2 digital inputs
- 2 digital relay outputs, 6A each, common potential, inrush current 500A/2ms
- Relays life time: 60 000 cycles under maximum load, 10 million cycles under average load
- 2 extension terminals for connection of CO2 or air humidity sensors
- Power supply 24VDC +-10%
- Protection: IP20, operating temperature: 0 to + 55 °C
- Flush mount installation into 68mm junction box. Width 54 mm, height 23 mm.