With this module, power cables can be run like in a classic electric installation. It leads to a combined saving on both the cables and the work laying them. Daisy chain wiring topology for push button inputs and temperature sensor inputs saves space in the distribution box, fewer data cables are required and installation time is reduced.
- 4 universal inputs configurable for:
- NTC temperature inputs with resistance measurement range 100Ohm – 100kOhm +-50Ohm. Measurement deviation on 1km Cat6 cable: -0.3 °C at 25 °C.
- Push button inputs
- Reed / status inputs
- Impulse counter inputs, frequency 200Hz per channel, sample rate 400Hz per channel, pulse on time > 2.5 milliseconds
- Analog inputs 0-10V with voltage measurement range 0-26VDC, single-ended type, resolution 12bits, accuracy 0.1% of full scale, input impedance >16kOhm, normal mode rejection 50dB at 60Hz, conversion time 1250 milliseconds
- For analog input 4-20mA it is necessary to connect a 500Ohm resistor and set in Service settings of the input minimum voltage to 2V (screenshot in the gallery)
- 2 potential free relay outputs, 10A each, common potential, inrush current 500A/2ms
- Relays lifetime: 60 000 cycles under maximum load, 10 million cycles under average load
- Power supply 24VDC +-10%
- Energy consumption 1.5W
- Protection: IP20, operating temperature: -20 to + 55 °C
- Flush mount installation into 68 mm junction box. Width 54 mm, height 23 mm.