12 LED / OC Module (1 pcs.)
Module tailored for LED strips dimming. 12 channels are enough to support 4x RGBW strips from a single module. The module allows control of long LED strips due to its heavy-duty total load performance.
- 12 LED / OC outputs configurable for:
- Switch – open collector digital outputs
- LED Dimmer – works with constant voltage LED lights, typically LED strips
- Pulse-width modulation – PWM output frequency is configurable from 100Hz to 25kHz
- Output properties:
- Maximum current 4A DC per channel
- Maximum total load 25A
- Maximum voltage 48VDC per channel
- Recommended cable lengths between the light and the module are:
- 30 meters for 1.5mm2 cable
- 45 meters for 2.5mm2 cable
- Protection IP20, operating temperature: -20°C to +55 °C
- Maximum power dissipation 3W
- Power supply 24VDC +-10%
- DIN rail, 6 modules. Width 107mm, height 59mm.
Load calculation example for 24V LED strip with 12W/meter – 12W/24V=0.5A for every meter of the LED strip. Maximum load per output is 4A, that is 4A/0.5A/m=8 meters is the maximum LED strip length to be controlled by one output. If the strip is longer, you may split it up and control it with two or more outputs. If the LED strip is either RGB or RGBW, then its W/m shall be divided either by 3 or by 4 respectively. – Furthermore, total load for the whole module is 25A. For a 24V LED strip it is 25A*24V=600W. 600W/12W/m=50 meters is the total maximum length of all strips connected to the module.