The most compact module on the market. A combination of 12 universal relay outputs and 12 universal inputs makes it a true space saver and it boosts an unbeatable value for money. It also features industrial-grade protection against overheating.
- 12x potential-free relay outputs, 10A, inrush current 500A/2ms
- Relay lifetime: 100 000 cycles under maximum load, 2 000 000 cycles under average load
- Maximum total load 20A
- Sensors close to relays monitor their temperature and switch them off in case of emergency
- Output configurations:
- Standalone switched output
- AC blinds motor with internal blocking of both outputs
- PWM output
- 12 universal inputs configurable for:
- NTC temperature inputs with resistance measurement range 100Ohm – 100kOhm +-50Ohm. Measurement deviation on 1km Cat6 cable: -0.3 °C at 25 °C. AREF terminal ensures there is no noise in the temperature measurement.
- Push button inputs
- Reed / status inputs
- Impulse counter inputs, frequency 200Hz per channel, sample rate 400Hz per channel, pulse on time > 2.5 milliseconds
- Analog inputs 0-10V with voltage measurement range 0-26VDC, single-ended type, resolution 12bits, accuracy 0.1% of full scale, input impedance >16kOhm, normal mode rejection 50dB at 60Hz, conversion time 1250 milliseconds
- For analog input 4-20mA it is necessary to connect a 500Ohm resistor and set in Service settings of the input minimum voltage to 2V (screenshot in the gallery)
- Standby energy consumption: 1W
- Energy consumption for one relay closed: 0.4W
- Power dissipation for each 1A of load: 0.16W
- Maximum power dissipation at full load of 20A for all relays closed: 1+0.4x12+0.16x16=8.4W
- Power supply 24VDC +-10%
- Protection: IP20, operating temperature: -20°C to 40°C
- DIN rail, 6 modules. Width 107 mm, height 59 mm.